discovery2020 profile image 86

Why isn't my article rated at 100?

There are currently 1,730 articles on Golf on Hubpages. If you click on "HOT", one of my articles is number one. If you click on "BEST", my article is number five. So, why doesn't it have a score of 100? What does it take? It only has a score of 89.

Uninvited Writer profile image83

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

• discovery2020 profile image

WILLIAM EVANS (discovery2020) 5 years ago

Now, that is an answer I can learn from. With your personal 100 score and your comment of only having one hub reach 100, I understand the dilemma and can appreciate what to expect in the future. Thanks for stopping by UW.

the girls profile image78

the girls says

• discovery2020 profile image

Thanks for your comments. Wish someone from corporate would explain how scores are earned. If not from being the hottest and one of the best then what on earth is it. Thanks for stopping by.