davenmidtown profile image 88

I notice when I google my pen name comments I have made on hubs show up. Why is that?

I include my pen name as a tag in all of my hubs so that I can keep tabs on my work. The last time I did this, (a few days ago) comments that I had made on other peoples hubs showed up in the search. That seems like a recent change and I was not to happy to see this. It is not that I do not mean what I say when I make a comment, but I never meant for my comments to be a marketing tool for other people. How do other people feel about this?

spartucusjones profile image91

CJ Baker (spartucusjones) says

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• davenmidtown profile image

David Stillwell (davenmidtown) 4 years ago

I am wondering why this has just showed up... I search my name a lot to look for stolen content and this is the first time that comments have shown up. So I just looked again, it references my name and links to the hub I commented on. No link to me..

mr williams profile image82

mr williams says