J.S.Matthew profile image 84

Why Does "Amp" Show When You Use the & (and) Symbol in Questions?

I know that the character is called "Ampand" or Amp&" but why does it show up this way when we publish Question or use it in Hub Titiles?

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• J.S.Matthew profile image

JS Matthew (J.S.Matthew) 5 years ago

That makes sense! Thank you! I am hoping someone from staff will see this and either fix this or tell us how to bypass it. It really is annoying because it takes up so much limited character count and makes comments/questions look bad and unreadable.

m0rd0r profile image74

Stoill Barzakov (m0rd0r) says

tillsontitan profile image88

Mary Craig (tillsontitan) says

• J.S.Matthew profile image

JS Matthew (J.S.Matthew) 5 years ago

I saw your question right before I asked this one; that's what prompted me to ask it! I am looking forward to answers that explain this and wonder if there is a fix. This has happened to me so often that I stopped using the (&) symbol altogether!