Heather Jacobs profile image 66

Is it better to 'follow' everyone in the hope that they will follow you?

Or is it better to allow your followers to grow more naturally?

drspaniel profile image84

drspaniel says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

Good point Thanks! I'm sure I would get a lot of hubs that I wasn't interested in and that defeats the purpose.

Brandon Martin profile image73

Brandon Martin says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

Absolutely, it is about more than money. It’s amazing how friendly people are here and it makes you want to write even more.

Sherry Hewins profile image96

Sherry Hewins says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

Good point. What is the point in having a bunch of followers who aren’t interested in reading your stuff? Thank you for answering!

nightwork4 profile image60

nightwork4 says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

You know I never got twitter. I have an account but I almost never use it. Thanks for answering!

iefox5 profile image60

iefox5 says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

How do you choose who to follow? Simply by similar interest or do you have other criteria?

littlemarkiesmom profile image60

littlemarkiesmom says

• Heather Jacobs profile image

Heather Jacobs 5 years ago

Thanks for your input! It seems almost settled then and everyone is in agreement – don’t follow people unless you are interested in what they are writing.