Cathleena Beams profile image 74

What do you do to promote your hubs and where do you primarily focus?

I see a lot of suggestions for sharing your hubs on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pin It, Digg, share on HubPages, etc., but is it really so advantageous to share in all these places. My intuition is telling me that the best place to share is here on HubPages where we have an interested and active audience. I do share on Facebook also if it's an article I feel most everyone will be interested in because I have so many followers there (currently 2853), but my statistics show that sharing here on Hubpages is the most effective place. What are your insights and findings on this?

chef-de-jour profile image89

Andrew Spacey (chef-de-jour) says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 5 years ago

Thank you for your response. Regarding your question about how I got 2853 followers on Facebook, I built that up over many years by joining groups and inviting people with similar interests to form a connection with me and also by accepting invites.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 5 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. I guess most of us probably would like to do better than we actually are; it's in our nature to want more than we already have and why we strive so hard to earn even more.

ChristyWrites profile image79

Christy Birmingham (ChristyWrites) says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 5 years ago

Wow Christy - I am in awe of your writing ability and amazed to see that you have published 110 hubs in only 9 months. You rock!!!