sethpowers profile image 81

What is the threshold number of hubs to really start seeing some income?

Please don't respond with cliched answers like "your hubs are what you make them, just write for yourself." I get it, we all write because we like it, but we also wouldn't be on HubPages if we didn't want to make a little bit of money. I'm asking for a benchmark, from experience, how many Hubs did you have to write before you saw your earnings begin to climb considerably? I have heard the number is somewhere around 100, but all of the success stories are closer to 1000.

nochance profile image87

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• sethpowers profile image

sethpowers 4 years ago

You have also been on the site for 3 years so that may play into your earnings. My goal is to get a check every month (so 50+ dollars). It seems that around 50 hubs is the mark afterall!

ithabise profile image93

Michael S. (ithabise) says

memphisT profile image60

memphis T (memphisT) says

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• sethpowers profile image

sethpowers 4 years ago

Sounds like getting into the game early proved more fruitful. Especially after the recent Penguin fiasco, I wonder if the glory days of earning on HubPages are over.