ashish04joshi profile image 72

This Hub is at risk of being identified as Overly Promotional or Substandard.

One of my poetry hubs "Stay with me forever" displays this warning. I read about it in the Learning Center but I still can't figure out what's wrong. Apart from the text capsule, I've only used a picture via flickr. Should I take it seriously or just ignore it?

backporchstories profile image85

backporchstories says

• ashish04joshi profile image

Ashish Joshi (ashish04joshi) 5 years ago

Thank you so much for appreciating the poem...however I was getting the warning even before publishing it.

And about the ads you mentioned, I don't even have an AdSense account.

Should I try and set the ads level in settings to low or medium?

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image93

TIMETRAVELER2 says

Mittalmailbox profile image73

Amit Mittal (Mittalmailbox) says

• ashish04joshi profile image

Yes I checked it out. One link per 50 words is allowed and the poem HAS more than 50 words. And the link too is the 'source' of the image I used.