remaniki profile image 81

Do you click on at least one ad on every hub that you visit?

Should one click the ads on hub pages (others' hubs of course) only with the intention of making a purchase or in an effort to help fellow hubbers?

Suzie HQ profile image96

Suzanne Ridgeway (Suzie HQ) says

• remaniki profile image

Rema T V (remaniki) 4 years ago

Nor have I. I am curious to find out the answer to this question.

Uninvited Writer profile image81

Susan Keeping (Uninvited Writer) says

• remaniki profile image

Rema T V (remaniki) 4 years ago

Thanks very much Susan. I was totally in the dark about this, so wanted to know. I haven't done it so far and will not do so in future too. Thanks again. Cheers, Rema

wilderness profile image96

Dan Harmon (wilderness) says

• remaniki profile image

Rema T V (remaniki) 4 years ago

I get the point. This question was put just so there need not be any hubbers who do such an unethical deed. I have never done such a thing because I have thought of it as unfair. Thanks for the explanation.