redwards01 profile image 77

What is the best approach to adding content to your hubs?

I found it difficult to word this question, but would you recommend posting hubs about one subject or should you try and vary the types of topics you write about? Also, who would be some of the main benefits to uploading your content in the way you suggested?

Millionaire Tips profile image93

Shasta Matova (Millionaire Tips) says

• Sherry Hewins profile image

Sherry Hewins 5 years ago

I agree with all of that. When I first came I hopped around with wild abandon. Which is fun, and got me writing. But if people like one hub you wrote, they may want more like that. If you want them to come back you need to give them what they want.

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

lovesleftovers profile image73

lovesleftovers says