Jynzly profile image 71

Who is controlling my account in hubpages?

I have this response from another hubber; unknown spy 90 minutes ago yeah.. I learned my lesson..and I have to to take it more than twice to perfect it!! "hi Jnyzly..your link says: 410. That page doesn't exist." My hub titles are changed and my new hubs do not appear in public and in the homepage....God! my suspicion is now confirmed. The photo that appear here is the picture I put in my hub "Friendship Over the Years..."

nochance profile image86

Best Answer Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

This is really a perfect answer and what a shame I did not receive a notification for this. Now I am choosing it as best answer. Better late than never.

annart profile image88

Ann Carr (annart) says

• Jynzly profile image

Jenny Pugh (Jynzly) 4 years ago

Thanks for your response; I had not read the answer of nochance and what a shame, it's been 7 months.