e-how-to profile image 60

Is writing on hubpages a good investment?

I have spend several months, weeks, days and hours on the web searching for legit ways to obtain a source of income to put towards my schooling expenses. I would like to hear from those who have earned from hub-pages.

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• e-how-to profile image

e-how-to 4 years ago

Knowledge is not of any value unless you share it, thanks for sharing that tip Relache.

sethpowers profile image79

sethpowers says

• Jason Marovich profile image

Jason Marovich 4 years ago

Great answer, sethpowers. If I were going to give advice to new people that want to make money here, it would be that they learn how to get found on search engines and then go full bore writing on several accounts.

yeagerinvestments profile image84

yeagerinvestments says

• e-how-to profile image

e-how-to 4 years ago

Thanks a lot. I truly appreciate your advice which in turn encourages me to keep on writing.

Casimiro says

• MarieAlana1 profile image

Marie Alana (MarieAlana1) 4 years ago

Casimiro, you noted "your income stream on HP is at risk for the next change in Google's ranking algorithm." I'd like to know more about this. Can you please explain what this means?