NateB11 profile image 93

How many times should you comment on one Hub?

I notice most people comment just once, as do I; but sometimes I've felt the urge to reply to the author's reply to my comment. Is there some etiquette involved here?

Becky Katz profile image85

Becky Katz says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 5 years ago

That is good to hear, and I was thinking that; that an author would appreciate the feedback and comments. Thanks!

Stephanie Henkel profile image97

Stephanie Henkel says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 5 years ago

Yes, Stephanie, that's what I was considering; not wanting to hijack the comment section, not wanting to dominate it or divert things in some manner or another. It happens in the non-Internet too situations too, at meetings, at social events, etc.

Suhail and my dog profile image91

Suhail Zubaid aka Clark Kent (Suhail and my dog) says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 5 years ago

Makes sense: Get the discussion rolling, have a good dialogue, learn some things; good for hubber and those in discussion, plus readers that happen by the Hub. I can see that.

forall profile image60

forall says

Keith Ham profile image61

Keith Ham says

• NateB11 profile image

Nathan Bernardo (NateB11) 5 years ago

I can see exactly what you mean, Keith. It is a very natural thing.