hawaiianodysseus profile image 90

How is it that people who don't write any Hubs at all can be a part of HubPages?

I'm not coming from an all-exclusive perspective here. I'm simply curious. Every now and then, I'll either get a comment from someone or come across a person's comment on another Hubber's article and check their profile. I then discover that they have all this hubtivity without having written one article. I didn't know that was permissible. Could some of you please enlighten me about what that's all about? Again, I'm not trying to offend those who do that...I am simply looking for answers. Thank you!

littlepiggy profile image59

Best Answer littlepiggy says

• hawaiianodysseus profile image

Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) 4 years ago

Thank you, littlepiggy. Your answer certainly enlightens me. I think that it's because of the work I've been doing as a writer that I've been focused on only one half of the equation. I'm really glad you helped me see the bigger picture.

Becky Katz profile image88

Becky Katz says

• hawaiianodysseus profile image

Hi, Becky Katz! You fleshed out the answer to my question very well. I've experienced a lot of good things on HP thus far, so I'm sorry to hear about the disrespectful way in which you were treated. In light of that, I am very grateful for your input

Starmom41 says

• hawaiianodysseus profile image

Thank you, Starmom41, for your informative and respectful response to my inquiry. I couldn't find the answer anywhere, and so I'm glad I took the risk of asking because I'm now received three very good answers. I'm sorry I missed your Hubs!