LetitiaFT profile image 84

Any tips on using a hubber interview to increase traffic?

I was thrilled to be interviewed by Hub Pages' Simone Smith for last week's newsletter and would like to use the interview to boost traffic to my hubs, yet I don't want to be "me me me" about it. Can anyone who's been interviewed share their experience? I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.

rebekahELLE profile image92

rebekahELLE says

• LetitiaFT profile image

LetitiaFT 5 years ago

Thanks rebekahELLE, that's a good idea. I'll try to work it in to other hubs. I'd still feel a bit funny Facebooking it though. I'll have to work up to that! Thanks so much for replying.

tmbridgeland profile image85

tmbridgeland says

• LetitiaFT profile image

LetitiaFT 5 years ago

Thanks for the encouragement and I know you're right. It still makes me feel funny though. Do you think mentioning it in "status" might be an option? I've never used that feature of Hub Pages...

Ky4KeithUrban profile image60

Ky4KeithUrban says