iwriteforyou profile image 80

Did my answer to 'When was the last time you cried' deserve to get voted down ?

I posted an answer to 'http://ellana317.hubpages.com/question/187448/when-was-the-last-time-you-cried' (When was the last time you cried) which was a little light hearted. I was the second person to respond so it didn't seem so unusual and I hoped it would make someone smile. The response was : "I can't remember the last time I did cry but I can definitely recall that I was on the verge of tears when my girlfriend asked me to take her to the cinema to watch 'Sex and the City' !!." The author found it 'Hilarious but It got voted down twice. Was I wrong to post it ?

Sherry Hewins profile image94

Sherry Hewins says

xanzacow profile image81

Cynthia (xanzacow) says