mary615 profile image 94

Why you think the majority of Hubbers are not using the video feature?

I do not see many videos on Hubs. The ones I do see are not really good quality. Some of them skip, and the sound is distorted. I find them to be distracting to the written word.

thranax profile image32

Best Answer Andrew (thranax) says

• mary615 profile image

Mary Hyatt (mary615) 5 years ago

I agree. I've seen a few very good videos in "recipes" . A young man made a volcano cake with a video, and another where the Hubber had her two children actually make the dish while she explained what they were doing.

Volitans profile image87

Volitans says

• thranax profile image

Andrew (thranax) 5 years ago

The point of putting a video in a Hub could be to promote the video. You can search for "Dogs running" on youtube and return thousands of videos, if the hubber wants you to see just one putting on an article makes sense.

pagesvoice profile image84

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) says

wonderwriter11 profile image60

Bobby (wonderwriter11) says