ChristyWrites profile image 82

When you see mistakes in a hub you're reading, do you hesitate telling the hubber?

Recently I was in this situation and did tell the writer. I was worried about hurting the person's feelings, but she was very nice and took the advice. Have you been in this situation? If so, what did you do?

nochance profile image86

Best Answer Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

• ChristyWrites profile image

Christy Birmingham (ChristyWrites) 4 years ago

That is a good point that new members may not realize they can alter their hubs. I think it is great to receive pointers and I do take the advice seriously. Thanks for your informative remarks!

Anil and Honey profile image36

Anil (Anil and Honey) says

• ChristyWrites profile image

I hope the friendly atmosphere of HP does lend itself to the hub critiques too. Thanks

Website Examiner says

• ChristyWrites profile image

When there are a lot of obvious errors I do wonder if the writer is serious in his or her writing...

Jade0215 says

rickylicea says

• ChristyWrites profile image

I agree. Personally I would want someone to tell me!