pagesvoice profile image 83

What part of your Hub do you spend the bulk of your time on?

Aside from doing research, where do you spend the most time in forming your Hub? For instance, I spend the majority of my time on the opening and closing paragraphs. The opening paragraph is designed to draw readers in and the closing paragraph is meant to tie up the package I have presented to the readers. What about you...is your time spent on sections of your article, on photos, questions, videos, etc.?

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

You do raise a good point about tweaking and formatting. It is time consuming and I'm always left 2nd guessing myself. I'm actually quite surprised that only you and another have responded.

CloudExplorer profile image78

Mike Pugh (CloudExplorer) says

• pagesvoice profile image

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) 5 years ago

Isn't it funny what works for one is completely different for someone else? I guess that is one of the reasons why reading a lot of Hubs brings such a variety of styles and creativity.

thranax profile image48

Andrew (thranax) says

Kari Pete profile image60

Kari Pete says