CloudExplorer profile image 79

Have you ever gotten exhausted writing hubs before?

We all need a break sometimes, and with that said explain in your best words, how you cope with hub writing addiction if you in fact have such a disease, LOL. (This question is for fun purposes, please don't take it to seriously if you choose to answer, have fun with it, and take a load off your hot fingers too for once by setting your words free if need be, Enjoy!)

Faith Reaper profile image87

Best Answer Faith Reaper says

Thanks CloudExplorer - you can tell it was late when I typed it. As you may have noticed I am only able to comment early around 5:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m. as I have an hour commute to and from work during the week. In His Love, Faith Reaper

NC4Life078 profile image83

NC4Life078 says