xero37 profile image 61

Google AdSense

Honestly, I was just looking for some random person to ask: I am new to Hubpages and I cannot seem to get the Google AdSense to work. They say I have "insufficient content." They say they require websites to have menus, sitemaps, etc... I am not sure what that means. Do you think you can help me? I feel retarded for asking. Thanks.

WorkAtHomeMums profile image85

WorkAtHomeMums says

• xero37 profile image

xero37 4 years ago

Thanks for the help. I figured it had something to do with the number of hubs, but I wasn't sure. I just wanted to be 100% before proceeding. I want to make sure everything goes smoothly. Thanks for the help.

jaredbangerter profile image85

jaredbangerter says

• xero37 profile image

xero37 4 years ago

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

cfin profile image78

cfin says

• xero37 profile image

xero37 4 years ago

I resubmitted my AdSense thing and so far it says "Under Review" but it has been like that for about two weeks. How long does it take?