lovemychris profile image 79

Does this prove I was targeted and banned by a "special" group here?

This was said to a Liberal hubber on a thread: "Just be careful. The HP police are always about and I'd hate for you to get your panties in a wad, say something too nasty, and get banned before we've discovered we dislike you completely." Who is "we"? And why do they have the power to get people banned? And why does HP allow this?

Longhunter 5 years ago

You would think so, JS. However, I've seen some hubbers banned for some really petty stuff. LMC was one of them. She felt wronged and understand why. The HP police have been cleaning house lately. Several have been banned.

stanwshura profile image65

stanwshura says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 5 years ago

"the whim of hubbers with very suspicious influence"

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

undermyhat profile image60

undermyhat says

• lovemychris profile image

Yes Dear (lovemychris) 5 years ago

I've asked that before..is this a Hasbara site? It certainly is a Likud House of Reps.

And RMoney is certainly working for Bibi, not the American people. A lot of American people are Arabs and he just called them culturally inferior. Mexico, Peru too

lovemychris profile image79

Yes Dear (lovemychris) says

• junkseller profile image

junkseller 5 years ago

"Get off this thread av. Last warning. And More than you deserve."

To me, threats are a step past insults. I have no idea the actual reason, though. My best advice is to always argue the point, and never argue the person.