Philanthropy2012 profile image 88

Is there an official maximum limit to the length of a hub?

I'm currently writing a russian grammar hub and because I am including both tables and explanations (and the fact its sooo complicated!) it's getting very lengthy indeed. Because you can't actually copy and paste tables I don't want to have to later split up my hub into parts and re-write all of the tables again because HubPages has a world/space limit for its hubs! Never had to deal with something like this before, please help!

Daughter Of Maat profile image98

Best Answer Melissa Flagg COA OSC (Daughter Of Maat) says

• Philanthropy2012 profile image

DK (Philanthropy2012) 5 years ago

Mm thanks! There are very clear divisions that need to be covered, it would make sense to include it all in one hub. It's not really a matter of interest because it is a hub about grammar which people need to learn all of irrespective of if it's fun!

afriqnet profile image63

Joe Njenga (afriqnet) says

• Philanthropy2012 profile image

DK (Philanthropy2012) 5 years ago

Thanks for taking the time, and I find the same. Lengthy hubs are even ranked better on HubPages for me.

Insane Mundane profile image60

Insane Mundane says

• Philanthropy2012 profile image

DK (Philanthropy2012) 5 years ago

Ahah, thank you for your input Insane :) What you say makes sense.