T4an profile image 78

I haven't had hardly any views in the past 24 hours. I am hoping to get advice on how to fix this.

Only 26 people have looked at my hubs in the last 24 hours. I used to get hundreds of views a day. What am I doing wrong?

Best Answer danielabram says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

I was using twitter more than Facebook, only because I have kept my writing to myself and people that I do not know well. I have never written before and was not sure what my friends and family would think of my writing.

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

You are right peeples. I am so busy right now, preparing to move that I haven't had too much time to put into new hubs. I am comfortable writing about the Caribbean and read that if I had a series of hubs they would do well.

carol7777 profile image84

carol stanley (carol7777) says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

I am hoping I can be put on the right track. Maybe too many travel hubs?

Icematikx profile image61

Icematikx says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

Actually it is worse than ever. Only 15 views in the past 24 hours. I am sure it will go up eventually but I am in the middle of moving and probably will not be able to write more hubs for a month.

mismazda profile image59

mismazda says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

Thank you mismazda. Good advice. I won't be able to write for a few weeks but will definitely do that once I start again.

Garifalia says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

Thank you Garifalia. Maybe I should write about the nightmare of packing up a house in three weeks and moving. :) I am afraid I might have to wait until I am settled into the new place. Looking at your link now. Thanks again!

rainnie526 profile image60

rainnie526 says

• T4an profile image

T4an 4 years ago

It is really strange rainnie. I can't put a lot of effort into my hubs for a month since I am in the middle of moving. :(