Patty Kenyon profile image 89

Is anyone else having problems not receiving Hub notifications on people that you follow?

The past week or so, I haven't been receiving all of the notifications of new Hubs published by those that I follow daily and was wondering if anyone else was having that same problem. Thank-you in advance for taking the time to answer this!! I do appreciate it!!

innerspin profile image87

innerspin says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 4 years ago

Thank-you for letting me know that I am not alone; I do appreciate you commenting!! Thank-you!!

Gareth Pritchard profile image73

Gareth Pritchard says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 4 years ago

Love the Quote!!! Thank-you for commenting and glad that I am not alone. I was beginning to wonder if it was one of those things that were "just my luck." You are probably correct in saying it is because of the changes. Thank-you!!