Cathleena Beams profile image 81

Is it okay with you for others to pin your hub photos on Pinterest?

I don't mind others pinning my photos, but after reading some hub articles on this subject, I think a mechanism is needed to protect those of us that do. There is an option available for us to do this on most all hubs, very few authors have turned it off. I'm not sure if it's because they don't mind others sharing their photos/links on Pinterest or if it's because they don't know about the option to turn it off. Anyway, I want to pin and need to create a list of Hubbers that don't mind. Saying "yes" here may serve as a "hub magnet" for others looking for permission to pin. Is this okay?

Bobski606 profile image90

Bobby (Bobski606) says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

Thank you - That's a great idea too to put the description with the photo. I see a lot of photos on Pinterest with no descriptions and have started adding my own descriptions now to most of those.

WryLilt profile image87

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

Gamerelated profile image85

Gamerelated says

• Cathleena Beams profile image

Cathleena Beams 4 years ago

Thank you for your comment. It's bed time for me tonight, but I will be taking a look at your hubs and photos tomorrow.