Etherealenigma profile image 85

What is the best way to get traffic on hubpages?

Is it by the quality of your hubs or the frequency of your communication in the community? I've seen different articles that encouraged people to get noticed by being more social, claiming that that would increase interest and traffic; and then on the other hand, I' ve recently read articles where the writer stressed the quality of the writing as the most important variable. Which do you think it is?

eddiecarrara profile image95

Best Answer Eddie Carrara (eddiecarrara) says

• eddiecarrara profile image

Eddie Carrara (eddiecarrara) 5 years ago

One more thing for more traffic, If you get comments on your hub, it's like new content, and Google likes new content, so when answering questions or comments, slip the keyword in your comment because it adds to the content, and the more content you

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says

CWanamaker profile image94

CWanamaker says

• Etherealenigma profile image

Sandra M. Urquhart (Etherealenigma) 5 years ago

Actually, that's similar to my goals as well, although I would still continue to write, simply because I love sharing info. I've been trying to get a handle on the social bookmarking thing, but I don't fully understand the system yet. Thanks.

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image91

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• Etherealenigma profile image

I think your first paragraph sums it up for me T. I started out just writing. Then, I read a few articles that stated that you have to get more involved in the community, so I've been tinkering with that, but I really don't see that much in results.

Cruncher profile image89

Cruncher says

• Etherealenigma profile image

Marketing is a little bit of a struggle for me. I do some, but time is an issue. Like you, I want that long term traffic. This makes more sense to me. So I think I'm just going to invest in writing great articles, and leave the social thing alone.

NC4Life078 profile image81

NC4Life078 says

• Wesman Todd Shaw profile image

Wesman Todd Shaw 5 years ago

My second most successful page here has a lot of comments on it....very very few of those are from the Hubpages community.

The Hubpages community and their comments are vastly over rated in terms of gauging success.

Galaxy-Gal profile image81

Gabby Galaxy (Galaxy-Gal) says