Patty Kenyon profile image 91

Do you like the new Hub Hopper? Do you plan on using the new profile format?

Recently there are new changes to Hub Hopping as well as an option to change your Profile to the new format. What do you think of these changes? http://blog.hubpages.com/2012/08/hub-hopper-will-help-find-hubs-to-feature/ http://blog.hubpages.com/

UnnamedHarald profile image94

David Hunt (UnnamedHarald) says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 4 years ago

LOL, I love that song!!! I feel the same, I loved hopping so that I could find more to follow and vote on the ones I liked...If I didn't like, I could just hop away!! THANKS for commenting!!!

Ms Dee profile image86

Deidre Shelden (Ms Dee) says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 4 years ago

Ms Dee, Thank-you for replying! I don't like the new Hopper for the same reason and I don't feel qualified to judge grammar etc.

To get the new profile, one way, you can click on dghbrh, and at the top right hand, click upgrade my profile.

dghbrh profile image66

deergha (dghbrh) says

• Patty Kenyon profile image

Patty Kenyon 4 years ago

dghbrh, I am so glad that you commented!!! I want to personally thank-you for all the support you have given me along with other hubbers you follow. I did mention you in a recent Hub!!

I am not thrilled with the new Hub Hopper either!!

gabgirl12 profile image78

gabgirl12 says