What does everyone think of the new "Hub Hopping" process?

Maybe, it's just me, but it is a little frustrating, and it was fun, but now? Not so sure about it. I may just need to adjust to it and keep at it before I make any final conclusions.

Best Answer Larry Wall says

Thanks Larry for the comments. I think it will prevent a lot of people from participating in "Hub Hopping" too.

Jackie Lynnley profile image92

Jackie Lynnley says

Yes, I thought it was great and a fun thing to do the way it was before. Thanks for your comments.

josh3418 profile image79

Joshua Zerbini (josh3418) says

Thanks so much, Josh. Yes, I think that's what I will do too, wait and see if it is upgraded a bit. I agree, as far as the author and slide bars too.

Angie497 profile image80

Angie497 says

Yes, that is what I like, to just be able to skip over something. It is good that one can provide specific feedback too. Thanks for the answer.

innerspin profile image94

innerspin says

Well, that is how I am feeling about it too, that it is a bit more like work. Thanks for the answer.

dianetrotter profile image70

G. Diane Nelson Trotter (dianetrotter) says

Well, that seems to be the majority of the opinions. Thank you for answering the question. I know, you can't skip the ones you really do not care to read ---just doesn't make sense.

B Lucy profile image61

B Lucy says

Exactly, you could right away determine if it was something you would actually want to stop and read or just "hop." Thanks for the comments.

wetnosedogs profile image60

wetnosedogs says

I do hope they get the old way of Hub Hopping back too.