BradTheGeek profile image 83

Why did my hub fall out of Google's rankings so quickly?

I have a hub that for the last month or so was consistently going up in search rankings and getting 30-80 hits a day. It managed to make the 1st thru 4th position on several search phrases. Now yesterday it dropped like a stone, I cannot find it in the first 5 pages of results. Is there a way I can find out why? I have few backlinks, and I do not employ shady SEO providers or practices, by ranking was purely 'organic'.

• BradTheGeek profile image

BradTheGeek 4 years ago

I do update my hubs, even if it is only little updates. The hub in question was recently updated. As far as backlinks, I am not a good 'networker' and do not really no where to get them, except from perhaps competition and that isn't going to work.

healthmanager profile image82

healthmanager says

iefox5 profile image60

iefox5 says

tthudium profile image61

tthudium says

Garifalia says