drspaniel profile image 85

Selling Hubs To Other Hubbers on HubPages?

Would It Be Possible To Sell Hubs To Other Hubbers on HubPages? Of course I mean within HubPages terms of use, and within their rules and guidelines? I think this would be a great opportunity to make a lot of money, whilst helping other users make money simultaneously.

Doodlehead profile image83

Doodlehead says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

What do you mean? Are you suggesting that someone could try and steal all of my content?

Johnrr631992 profile image83

John Reid-Roberts (Johnrr631992) says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

Oh okay, that's exactly what I was going to do. That's also a good point about the Microsoft document and how people will want to see the quality of the content before posting it.

TIMETRAVELER2 profile image92

TIMETRAVELER2 says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

I appreciate your comment, but regardless of the writing talent that an author on HP can produce, almost every user here is looking to make the same thing... money.

rancidTaste profile image54

rancidTaste says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

Thank you, I'm glad to see that this works for you, and that there is potential to make a lot of money with this, so long as I can find Hubbers to sell the articles to.

LindaSmith1 profile image61

LindaSmith1 says

• relache profile image

Raye (relache) 4 years ago

Actually there are a variety of ways to easily research if something is published elsewhere on the internet.

hawaiianodysseus profile image92

Hawaiian Odysseus (hawaiianodysseus) says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

I see your point, but what does that have to do with whether it's permitted on HubPages for you to sell non-submitted posts to other Hubbers?

There is also no need to get vexed with me, as I would only be doing these Hubbers a favour...

Arlene V. Poma says

• drspaniel profile image

drspaniel 4 years ago

Many users also use content mills to advertise their own website, and they will need as much content as possible to bring in as much traffic as possible. Making money with Hubs by themselves is very little thinking, when there is much more out there.