NC4Life078 profile image 86

88 Views in an hour?

Alright so the question is what happened to receive so many views in such a short time. Well frankly, I don't know. My "Account Settings" Is showing two red triangles and the 1 day traffic as 88. I went to the Hub to see what it said and it says 39 views, but isn't indicating more than 5 or 6 traffic sources. I then went to my "Traffic Sources" and the large traffic increase is also no appearing. Do I assume it is nothing more than a glitch in the system?

ShootersCenter profile image74

Best Answer David (ShootersCenter) says

WryLilt profile image86

Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

Jasnav profile image80

Jasnav says

mvillecat profile image80

Catherine Dean (mvillecat) says

• NC4Life078 profile image

NC4Life078 5 years ago

I'm pretty skeptical since all the "Traffic" is on one Hub. Especially since it is not even on the 1st page of Google yet. I'm currently up to 103 views. I checked to see if it was Hub of the Day and a variety of other things to explain it, but cant.