Nesbyte profile image 84

How long does it take for a hub to be approved once it has been submitted for publication?

I've got a couple of hubs I submitted for publication yesterday and I'm still waiting for approval. I checked and double checked to make sure they comply with the TOS. Anyone experiencing a similar problem?

purnimamoh1982 profile image84

Best Answer purnimamoh1982 says

• Nesbyte profile image

Nesbyte 4 years ago

Thanks for the info. Relatively new to this so I hadn't noticed a pattern. Point about publishing at the weekend might be key here, since that's exactly what I did. I know they don't have a lot of staff at Hubpages, but it's frustrating nonetheless.

Richard Perazzo profile image83

Richard Perazzo says

• sriparna profile image

sriparna 4 years ago

Same here, after editing the hub, as soon as I press the publish button, I am told that I have published another hub and all the information about the new hub is immediately seen in my profile and hubtivity.

Nesbyte profile image84

Nesbyte says

starstream profile image77

Dreamer at heart (starstream) says

• Nesbyte profile image

Nesbyte 4 years ago

Okay, I always click "Submit for publication" when I'm done editing. I don't have an option to publish immediately. What do I do to get that option?