cfin profile image 76

Why have all my Hubs suddenly increased in traffic, but no traffic source is given?

I am not on Hubpages too long, but I was so excited to see my hubs views increasing dramatically. The problem is, when I check the hub traffic sources, the amount is not showing up there, and when I look at each individual hubs stats, the views show up as other. I understand that some views cannot be sourced, but I am talking about 80% of my traffc. ons ome hubs its all of my traffic. How can I fix this?

WryLilt profile image87

Best Answer Susannah Birch (WryLilt) says

• cfin profile image

cfin 4 years ago

Im not sure if it was a glitch but my traffic dropped and now is picking up again to a normal pace. I might sign up for google analytics. The traffic I receive is so inconsistent. Thank you for the suggestion. Cfin