How can a hub I have not published have a higher score than ones I have published?

I just noticed this, and thought it was kind of funny, so does it have to do with the amount of words used, as there are a lot in this unpublished hub, and I may have to break it down into more than one hub. Would that be a reason? Plus, I noticed it had page view, and that scared me to death, as it is not published, then I realized, maybe every time I go back and edit, that is considered a page view?

Best Answer chrisinhawaii says

Great answer chrisinhawaii! LOL, no, I do not think it's too much for our ADD generation readers to sit through at one time, just may be too much for anyone to sit through one time. Ha. Thanks for you answer and comments. I appreciate you.

redwards01 profile image77

redwards01 says

Thanks so much for the answer, and that makes a lot of sense. I appreciate your response.

ttagpine profile image80

George S McChristian (ttagpine) says

Larry Wall says

Thanks so much, Larry, I appreciate your answer and comments.