Mr. Happy profile image 84

Why is it that when I try to log-in to Hub-pages, there is now a box check-marked to log-in using

Facebook? And it also says that it will keep me logged for 48hrs ... is that for people sniffing coke and hopping hubs for 48 hrs straight? I'm being sarcastic but the nonsense Hub-pages is indulging in lately is beyond my comprehension.

Daughter Of Maat profile image96

Melissa Flagg (Daughter Of Maat) says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

it also connects your facebook or twitter account to just about anything you do - This is mainly what I am concerned about Daughter of Maat; especially since Facebook is a sponge for personal information only to turn around and sell it to marketers.

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

Haha!! Yes, I am just seeing this now.

It's the Facebook thing that really got me going ... The bloody thing is trying to intrude into every part of my life: it's like a virus that keeps spreading and stealing people's information for profit.

Cardisa profile image92

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

Thank You for your perspective. I suppose my concern is about security - merging passwords and accounts makes it easier to access your information from anyone who wishes to do so. Also Facebook makes a profit from selling our information to marketers

Petra Vlah profile image60

Petra Vlah says

• Mr. Happy profile image

Mr. Happy 4 years ago

I think we are soon being fed Facebook, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, whether we like it or not ...

drspaniel profile image85

drspaniel says