annart profile image 87

Does anybody else hate the new hub-hopping layout?

I used to love hub-hopping but now it's turned into a critical analysis! I think this is detrimental to the whole idea therefore I don't do it anymore. It was a great way to look at others' work. Now I use the 'feed' section instead but it's not such a good way of exploring. What do others think?

Best Answer JThomp42 says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

Couldn't agree more! Thanks, glad I'm not the only one!

steveso profile image72

Steve (steveso) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

I quite agree. It was just an easy way of seeing other's hubs and commenting as usual.

Mercia Collins profile image73

Mercia Collins says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

Yes you're right. 'Intuitive' reactions are very important. I thought hubs were all about appealing to the reader; good layout and grammar etc is all part of that appeal - how to get to your reader. Thanks for commenting.

The Invincible profile image60

Hitesh Bubbar (The Invincible) says

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

Exactly; it was a great way to find out about others and see what was out there. Ah well, don't suppose it will go back to the old way..... will it?

bernard.sinai profile image82

Bernard Sinai (bernard.sinai) says

kristyleann profile image61

Kristy LeAnn (kristyleann) says

• Your Cousins profile image

Your Cousins 5 years ago

Hopping used to be more fun with the old system. Maybe there could be a marriage of the two that would make it more user friendly.

• annart profile image

Ann Carr (annart) 5 years ago

Maybe they will; no harm in trying! Thanks duffsmom