Cardisa profile image 91

Have you had a hub that started to get more organic traffic right away than HP readers?

I was wondering if anyone is experiencing or has experienced high organic traffic for any of their hubs within a few hours or days of being published, more so that they would get HP readers. Most hubs tend to get a blast from within the site and trickle of outside traffic, then the HP traffic would die down and the organic traffic would slowly increase until it I sseasoned. But some hubs seem to just hit the big time right away. Any one experience this?

internpete profile image92

Peter V (internpete) says

• Cardisa profile image

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) 4 years ago

It is a wonderful when that happens but it makes me nervous as I often wonder if it's a fluke...lol

• Cardisa profile image

Carolee Samuda (Cardisa) 4 years ago

I have noticed the newest of my hubs started getting Yahoo and Bing traffic within a few hours of publishing as well.

Robbie C Wilson says