Rosie writes profile image 84

Are you allowed to post links in comments?

I have an article called, "Healthy Natural Green House Cleaning Solutions," and someone just made a comment along with a link posting, to what looks like their business website outside of Hubpages. I have not approved it as I'm not sure if I should or not. The comment that accompanies the link sounds like a restatement of what green house cleaning products are made of, not an actual comment about the article.

relache profile image87

Raye (relache) says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

Thanks for your input. My instinct tells me not to allow it.

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

I'm leaning towards exactly what you are saying. And I even think I've read somewhere that it is not allowed by Hubpages.

Faybe Bay profile image83

Faye Constantino (Faybe Bay) says

• Rosie writes profile image

Rosie writes 4 years ago

Thanks for your explanation of how you decide what to do. I haven't checked out the website yet. I just went back to see if the commentor was a hubber and the comment is gone. I even went back to my email to follow the same path to read it.