alifeofdesign profile image 93

I keep typing in my recipe instructions and then when I go to publish, they are gone.

This has been happening for a few days. I don't want to waste time typing and re-typing if maintenance is going on. Is this happening to anyone else? Big Thanks!

cam8510 profile image94

Chris Mills (cam8510) says

• alifeofdesign profile image

Graham Gifford (alifeofdesign) 4 years ago

hi cam8510, thanks for the reply. It is strange and it has never happened before. I'll try again today. The recipe is for crab cakes and another for zucchini sandwich cookies (both pretty darn yummy) Thank You.

DoItForHer says

• alifeofdesign profile image

hello DoltForHer, your method is a wise one. I had been doing that myself for awhile and then I realized that I could save so much more time typing directing into the hub capsules....until now. Perhaps, I should return to my former methods. Thank You