cynthtggt profile image 78

On the new hub format, how can one put featured hubs not listed on the drop-down list?

I noticed when seeking to upgrade to the new format that a choice is given for three featured hubs, each containing a drop-down list of hubs published. However, not all the hubs published are featured on the list. How do I choose - or can I choose - those hubs not featured as a choice on the dropdown list?

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 4 years ago

Thank you for responding. What is the appropriate size? Finally, at least of the two hubs I want featured have no photo at all. Would that prevent it from being listed as well? Thanks again.

BlissfulWriter profile image86

BlissfulWriter says

• cynthtggt profile image

cynthtggt 4 years ago

Thank you! I am now up and running with the new format, all due and owing to your swift replies!