Jlbowden profile image 81

What is the best method in creating the C-Copyright symbol, by using only the keys on your computer?

What is the easiest way or method to make the C Copyright symbol on your computer, by using the keys on the keyboard?

joanwz profile image85

Best Answer Joan Whetzel (joanwz) says

• Jlbowden profile image

James Bowden (Jlbowden) 4 years ago

joanwz:

greatly appreciate your answer and had to finally decide yours was the best answer among many other excellent choices. I find though that the (C) symbol only works within a ms word window and not within the text capsule of hubpages. Jl

pcabral profile image78

Pedro Alexandre Furtado Cabral (pcabral) says

• Jlbowden profile image

James Bowden (Jlbowden) 4 years ago

I appreciate everyone chiming in to help answer my question in reference to the Copyright key. So far pcabral has the best answer to resolve this issue I have been having with forming the C symbol. But can this be done within hubpages text box?

wqaindia profile image61

Ashok Goyal (wqaindia) says

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

Kit Ward says

• Rochelle Frank profile image

Rochelle Frank 4 years ago

or you can type ( c ) without the spaces next to the c if you are working in a text document. ©