CCahill profile image 85

Does having more Hubs, lower the traffic of each?

Some Hubs that used to get a steady stream of traffic are now getting none at all, ever since I doubled the amount of hubs that I had published. Should I be unpublishing some of my hubs, is it possible that my SEO and Google ranking is suffering because I have too many hubs, of which some are slightly outdated?

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image92

Wesman Todd Shaw says

• CCahill profile image

CCahill 5 years ago

Cheers Wes, Ah see this is what i was wondering, say i removed 50 hubs which each brought 1 hit in 30 days, thats a loss of 50 hits a month but by increasing the value of my subdomain would i get at least 50 hits more a month in theory

Jack von Faust profile image60

Jackson (Jack von Faust) says

online4income profile image72

online4income says