faith_love_hope32 profile image 60

How much time a day do you devote to Hubpages? :)

I joined about a year and a half ago, published a few hubs and then went off to do other things with the hope of returning here to really jump into interacting with others and writing more hubs. Finally starting to find the time to do that. So, I'm just curious how much time others devote to hubpages?

Georgie Lowery profile image94

Georgianna Lowery (Georgie Lowery) says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

Thank you for the time frame, that's very helpful to me. I'm finally starting to absorb what it takes to really be a member of the hubpages community. Now that I'm able to find more time, I'd like to give it here. There's a lot of great people here

Wesman Todd Shaw profile image91

Wesman Todd Shaw says

samnashy profile image82

Sam Graham (samnashy) says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

That sounds reasonable. Don't feel bad about forgetting that hub, I think I forgot my account for almost a year until 7 months ago. Then I've check back from time to time. Now I'm finally giving it the time I have time for if that makes sense. :)

Lisa HW profile image81

Lisa HW says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

Another helpful answer, thank you. :) This also sounds like something I could do. I leave things open on my pc and go back and forth from doing things around the house to popping online to check something. This is also a good idea. :)

Zubair Ahmed profile image72

Zubair Ahmed says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

That's a very helpful answer, thank you for the feedback! I'm trying to figure out how much time I should spend on here. I think I'm the same way, has to be when I can find time. But I'd like to try to squeeze in once a day.

PositiveInsight profile image58

PositiveInsight says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

Yes, save most of your brains for school work! :) I did the same thing at first for the first 2 months and then got into website building. Now I'm back to take it more seriously and give it the time it needs. Thanks for the feedback!

dazzlede profile image60

dazzlede says

• faith_love_hope32 profile image

faith_love_hope32 5 years ago

Thank you for the advice! I actually have a list of things that I've been wanting to write about but have lacked the motivation to get going with it because my motivation goes in 50 million other directions. I'm trying to aim for this direction now