mmsu profile image 69

Regarding HubPages Apprenticeship program

I was planning to enroll for the HubPages Apprenticeship program,but as I went on to fill the form,there was a field which was necessary to be filled.In that field they ask you to paste the link of articles you have written other writing sites or your own blogs.Since I have been writing for HubPages only,does this mean that I can not participate in the program?

krsharp05 profile image94

Kristi Sharp (krsharp05) says

• mmsu profile image

mmsu 5 years ago

Yes in that required field i just wrote that i have been only writing for HubPages,since filling that was a must.

Thank you for your support,and if approved i am sure i will learn a lot and become a much better writer.

eHealer profile image88

Deborah (eHealer) says

Heather63 profile image86

Heather Adams (Heather63) says

• mmsu profile image

mmsu 5 years ago

Thank you for your response.I just submitted the form after reading yours and Healer's comment.I hope it gets approved.

@e Healer

I don't know why the comment option under your answer is not coming,so i decided to mention you here.Thank you!!

tussin profile image60

I'M BANNED Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!! (tussin) says

• mmsu profile image

mmsu 5 years ago

Thank you for your supportive response,just got the problem sorted and have applied.Hope to get in!

denisemai profile image73

Denise Mai (denisemai) says