WannaB Writer profile image 93

How often does one need to test and republish "broken" links? When is enough testing enough?

One of my best hubs has two links that regularly are marked as "broken." Almost every day this week I have gone into edit mode and tested them. They pass the test each time and I republish. The next day they are marked again as potentially broken. I know the easy answer is to just remove the links, but they provide important information for readers. Does it hurt my score for the hub if I only "fix" the links about once a week instead of every day?

Nesbyte profile image86

Nesbyte says

ikechiawazie profile image60

Ikechi Awazie (ikechiawazie) says