missa72542 profile image 95

Can you put Sign-up referral links on your hubs?

Please forgive me if this is stated elsewhere. It's very early, i'm tired and I've been looking around and tired of not finding the answer i'm looking for. I see things about referral trackers and how to make them, I know how. I want to know if it is okay to put them on the bottom of your hubs. Like if I wanted to put a little link capsule that says "If you aspire to be an online writer and would like to make some money off of it, sign up for hub pages!" and post a link to my sign-up referral, would that be okay?

Keith Engel profile image83

Keith Engel says

• missa72542 profile image

Melissa White (missa72542) 4 years ago

I know it's kind of silly right? :)

Thank you so much for your quick response! I was fairly sure that you were allowed to, but I wanted to make sure before I started doing it.

Thanks again, this is all I needed to know!

Island Tropical profile image59

Island Tropical says