peachpower profile image 60

How do you guys avoid publishing crappy material when you haven't posted anything for a few days?

How do you control the urge to just throw something- anything- up on the site instead of feeling unproductive? Or, do you just post only to find at a later date that it really wasn't worth it because the material was substandard according to views/traffic data? I have a feeling that this feeling of not being productive comes from being new and relatively unestablished. So I'm curious how other people got over it :)

Moms-Secret profile image80

Lissette (Moms-Secret) says

• peachpower profile image

peachpower 4 years ago

Thanks :) I just don't want to sell myself short and produce some garbage cause I have 15 extra minutes, you know? I loved the statement about transition hubs- set me at ease. Thanks for the feedback!

pagesvoice profile image83

Dennis L. Page (pagesvoice) says

• peachpower profile image

peachpower 4 years ago

I feel the exact same way about not just throwing something up there. I'm still realllllly new, so I'm trying reallllly hard to put out decent things. Learning curve, for sure. Thanks for your feedback, pagesvoice :)

Nesbyte profile image86

Nesbyte says

• peachpower profile image

peachpower 4 years ago

I am finding it difficult. As I said to Moms-Secret, I don't want to produce garbage. I also don't want to fall into the trap of watching earnings, and then start churning out bs cause I MIGHT (but prob won't if it's bad) make a buck or two. Thanks!!

rontlog profile image87

rontlog says

• peachpower profile image

peachpower 4 years ago

rontlog, thank you so much for all those suggestions!! The main problem I'll have with implementing them is my hubs aren't old enough to do the keyword search thing. Sighhhhh. Thanks again for the feedback!!