Tonyx35 profile image 61

What are the penalties for posting a low quality or heavily pixelated image on a hub?

I have this hub that I want to make. It's of a really old PC/DOS game from the late 80s. The problem is that the graphics are of really low Quality and color. What will exactly happen if the Hub Editor "flags" it for being "too pixelated" or of low quality and I push "Publish" anyway? Thanks for taking the time to read this.

naeemebrahimjee profile image84

naeemebrahimjee says

Goody5 profile image83

Goody5 says

• Tonyx35 profile image

J Antonio Marcelino (Tonyx35) 4 years ago

Hmm, Alright then, I guess, I'll either need to find other forms of media to feature alongside my text or find a way to take cleaner/sharper screenshots. Thanks for the response.

freecampingaussie profile image49

freecampingaussie says

• Tonyx35 profile image

Oh, really? Unpublished? That would be bad. I'll definitely have to keep this in mind then. Thanks for the response.