Jackie Lynnley profile image 76

Can someone keep getting your hub flagged saying it is duplicate when it is not?

I did a very popular health hub and promised a conclusion but have had it flagged each time I publish it. I cannot change the facts and if they are reworded completely in my words, how can they be considered duplicate. No engine picked up it was duplicate I do not believe, just someone a little late seeing I had put it back up. Can I talk to someone at Hp to take a look and stop the harassment?

Misskanval profile image61

Best Answer Kanval (Misskanval) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

Thank you so much Misskanval, I will certainly do that. You have been most helpful.

relache profile image88

Raye (relache) says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

I see I can get kicked off Hp for repeatedly publishing it, I guess it is time to beg a look.

Faith Reaper profile image88

Faith Reaper says

• Jackie Lynnley profile image

Jackie Lynnley 4 years ago

Yes, Faith, I have tried to publish this for months now and I bet it has been rewritten four times. It is absolutely my words, changed, twisted, you name it and it is really frustrating because several people are wanting these answers for health.

Jackie Lynnley profile image76

Jackie Lynnley says

• StandingJaguar profile image

Amy (StandingJaguar) 4 years ago

an easy fix though, "potassium levels that are between"...etc.