Farmer Rachel profile image 99

Does Hubpages take back accolades?

I had the Level 4 Commentor Accolade, and now it's gone. Honestly, I don't really understand the commentor status in the first place, and I'm not terribly concerned about it - I comment on well-written and interesting hubs everyday, but I don't exactly track my commenting activity. I do wonder why it's gone, though. So did Hubpages rescind my status as a good commentor?

Made profile image61

Best Answer Madeleine Salin (Made) says

• Farmer Rachel profile image

Rachel Koski (Farmer Rachel) 5 years ago

Well, I guess I'm not as good a commentor as I used to be! I didn't realize I was doing anything differently. Oh well. Thanks for answering, Made!

Goody5 profile image75

Goody5 says

Casimiro 5 years ago

I think what you meant to say is that it depends on the -rate- of comments not the amount of comments. So, it's a measure of activity, not an absolute amount. That makes sense.